It gives me a warm glow to discover other people adopting the Singular Cake mantra.
For instance, over at Positive News, young people battling climate change encouraged adults to:
1. Change your diet: Cut down your consumption of meat, and if possible adopt a vegan or vegetarian diet
2. Reduce travel in private vehicles: Try other means of transportation like walking, biking or using public transport.
3. Quit flying: Train travel has a far lower carbon footprint, or you could go Greta-style and take a solar-powered boat
4. Create a wildlife habitat in your garden: This will allow the ecosystem in your area to thrive but also give you a kinder relationship with nature
5. Slow fashion: Buy clothes only when you genuinely need them, and try to opt for second hand or sustainable brands
Five ticks for me! Come on, it's easy, we've got this!